IWABUCHI Yu(u)ki (岩淵 勇樹: いわぶち ゆうき)
- 1984: born in Ono city, Fukui pref.
- 2007: graduated from Dept. of Information and Systems Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Kanazawa University (BE)
- 2009: graduated from master course, Division of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University (ME)
- 2012: graduated from doctoral course, Division of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Graduate School of Natural Science and Technology, Kanazawa University (Ph.D.)
- 2012: work for KAYAC Inc.
Mathematical property-based interface, hardware for beautiful image expression, efficient computing unit etc..
Engage in application for integrated-circuit or interactive system by mathematical model
Yuuki IWABUCHI, Junichi AKITA, "Properties of “Planar Binary (Butchi Number)”," Unconventional Computation (UC), 2010.6.
(attention to copy text↑)